Next Race October 28th -- Finale Race # 4 of 4 for the 2017 Track Championship (12:00 Noon start) Sponsored by Oak Mountain Hobbies  

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Possible Rainout this weekend

In regarding the Race this coming weekend 3-23-2013 and what may be a rain out, stay tuned here for official news If the race is indeed called off.

We will make the decision on Friday and post the decision here if the race is called off.

With this being a points race, in the event of a rain-out we will run the next race as a points race.

If there is not a posting here stating the race is cancelled, then it is on.

See ya at the track!